- About Our School
- Classroom Experience
- Student Life
- Get Involved
Early Childhood Education ensures all children ages birth through age eight have equal access to comprehensive high-quality program options, and support on a developmental continuum. Working within a context of children, families and communities, we are committed to creating an engaging learning environment that supports and respects the unique potential of each individual through best practice.
Through common goals and high expectations, Pulaski International School of Chicago is dedicated to building a strong foundation and igniting a passion for lifelong learning for children and their families. We:
- Prepare students for the future by providing challenging and rewarding experiences
- Provide quality education and child care services
- Create engaging learning environments that encourage all students
At Pulaski we are committed to preparing children for the future: for work, higher education, and family and civic responsibilities. Our preschool teachers understand that the process begins very early in life.
For admissions information, please see the Preschool Enrollment page.
- June 18, 2013
- 8th Grade Graduation - 10:00 am
- June 19, 2013
- June 20, 2013
- June 21, 2013
Last Day of PreK - All day
- June 22, 2013
- Open Registration - 9:00 am
- June 24, 2013
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL - All day
- July 9, 2013
- Popsicle Playdate - 4:00 pm
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH PULASKI